|Main • Tropes|
Tropes about Queen Mythela of Etrand include:
- Friend to All Living Things: She really liked animals. Her two favourites were the cat and the capricorn beetle.
- Friend to All Children: She liked anything cute - including children.
- Government in Exile: During the succession crisis, she and her loyalists took refuge in Etrancoast until her future husband wn the war for her.
- Hot Consort: to her husband Bryant. Zigzagged that she wasn't super-sexy, but more cute instead.
- Rightful Queen Returns: Her rule was disputed early on, and it took her future husband's help to back her rightful claim.
- Parental Favoritism: While she did not seem to play favourites among her daughters, out of her two sons, the second one was her clear favourite. The first one got rather jealous and bitter because of this, contributing to his violent madness.
- Obnoxious In-Laws: She wasn't very fond of her favourite son's wife at first. They got better and became friends later.
- The High Queen: During the brief amount of time she was Queen Regnant, she would have fit this trope, if it wasn't for the succession crisis. After her would-be-husband won the succession war for her, she became Queen Consort, forfeiting her chance at fitting into this trope.
- Wife Husbandry: She was 11-years younger than her husband.
- What's Up, Queen Gal?: She was rather gregarious, and invited her friends - many of them commoners - to feasts and big events. This didn't bode well for his husband first, but eventually he got used to it.