|Main • Tropes|
Tropes about Queen Cairi of Dragoc include:
- The High Queen: Beautiful, charismatic, and more than capable of running a kingdom. What more could you ask for?
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Oh boy... Cairi is one of the most dividing - if not the MOST dividing - political leaders in Artograch, so it's natural that she gets this a lot.
- Big Bad: To the Church of Titanius, due to her tendency to fund Naturalist missions to predominately-Titanist states, which - from their point of view - is her Evil Plan.
- The Vamp: To her more secular detractors.
- The Messiah: To some Naturalists.
- The Good Queen: To most of her subjects in Dragoc.
- I Control My Minions Through... seduction, according to people who want to discredit her... Although there may be some truth in it.
- She Is the King: Averted. Cairi is openly feminine, and is not at all afraid to use her charms to turn politics her way.
- High Priest: She is also the head of the Cult of Nature.
- Ms. Fanservice