|Main • Tropes|
Tropes about Nemezish include:
- Spell My Name with an "S": Before 2011, her official name was Nemesis. Between 2011 and 2012, it was Nemezis. After 2012, her canonical name became Nemezish.
- Canon Immigrant: She wasn't originally a Ways of Darkness character - her first appearence was in Alternate World, putting her into the same group as Gnarog Dougfrál, Morthen Orden'Ath Ildor and Dermaglen
- Our Angels Are Different: Originally, she was an angel in Alternate World. In the FRPG she is a Winged Humanoids who isn't an angel, just happens to look like one. In the 2012 game, she is fully human, with no wings. And what does the canon say? She's a Human who has wings for an unknown reason. A magical experiment gone horribly wrong/right? An extremely rare birthmark? Up to your imagination.
- Adaptation Decay: She is almost completely unrecognizable from the original. On the original Alternate World forum, she was an emotionless evil/neutral blind angel who didn't really have any feelings for Gnarog. In the 2011 game adaptation, her blindness is never mentioned, is much kinder than before (Good alignment), much more considerate of Gnarog and is sorta in a relationship with him. After being transplanted into Ways of Darkness, all signs of blindness are gone, and she is Happily Married to Gnarog. Also, she's Human now.
- Magic Knight: She's a Battlemage.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: Her favoured weapon is the sword.
- Happily Married: To Gnarog Dougfrál, at least canonically. In the 2012 game, they are in a relationship but "not ready for marriage yet".
- Hey, It's That Voice!: She was voiced by Mercédesz Emese Lubi in the 2012 game, who is normally doing singing, not voice-acting.