|Main • Tropes|
Tropes about Muyian of Artaburro include:
- Hot Consort: Definetely.
- Cute Bookworm: In her early life.
- Meido: Her attire in her earlier days.
- Perfectly Arranged Marriage: With her husband King Cairbré I of Etrand. Even though she was bitter towards him in the first month of their marriage, she ended up returning his feelings - they were madly in love with each other. Chronicles say that they made love every day and kissed every hour - needless to say, it's an unrealistic exaggeration.
- Tsundere: She was bitter to her husband early on, and came to love him back only at least a month after their wedding.
- Interspecies Romance: Cairbré was human, Muyian was a half-elf.
- Mayfly-December Romance: Averted, despite the trope above. They died on the same day, although it's implied that Muyian died from her sorrow following her husband's death.
- Ruling Couple: Downplayed, but still somewhat present. Muyian did in fact influence her husband in several policies.
- Death by Despair: It's strongly implied that she died from the sorrow caused by her husband's death.
- The Alcoholic: Downplayed. While she wasn't a drunkard, she definitely had a strong fondness for wine, and got her husband into it too.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: She managed the order of the royal palace, and was her husband's steward in all but name.
- What's Up, Queen Gal?: She was rather charitable, and often gave money or food to any random beggar who happened to walk past.
- Modest Royalty: She didn't like overly immobilizing clothing, strongly preferring simple-but-comfortable attire.
- Nice to the Waiter: She was described as "the people's queen" by Hens Londers, because she was polite, kind and forgiving even to ordinary commoners.