- Canon Immigrant: He wasn't originally a Ways of Darkness character - his first appearence was in Alternate World, putting him into the same group as Gnarog Dougfrál, Nemezish and Dermaglen.
- Demoted to Extra: In the 2011 Alternate World game, he plays a pivotal role in the Spirit World Arc, both gameplay-wise and story-wise, as he is the only real Warrior-type character with lots of HP and decent attacks. By the Artograch Arc he becomes completely useless - gameplay-wise, his skills become completely useless and overshadowed by the other more magic-centric characters, like Dermaglen, Stephanus and Nemezish (which is due to the fact that enemies have much more HP than before, and heal themselves, rendering normal attacks completely obsolete, forcing the player to rely exclusively on spells with high damage), while story-wise, he just doesn't really play any role at all anymore, other than being present.
- This mirrors the fact that on the original forum, Ildor left the game somewhat early.
- Adaptation Dye Job
- The Archer: In the 2011 game, he is the only character capable of using ranged weapons other than guns.
- Bow and Sword In Accord: He's a Ranger, so this comes naturally.
- Deadpan Snarker: In the 2012 game.
- Butt Monkey: Sort of, in the 2011 game.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: In the 2012, he was voiced by none other than the legendary Exylis.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.