The world of Artograch has its own calendars and way to keep track of days, weeks, months and years.
In the world of Artograch, each and every culture has their own way of keeping years.
We also keep distinction between several time periods:
- Pre-Ancestral Era, predating recorded history (before 20 000 BEKE)
- Ancestral Era or Antiquity (20 000 BEKE - 1200 BEKE)
- Elder Era (1200 BEKE - 0 BEKE/AEKE)
- Middle Era (0 AEKE - today)
Months of the Year Edit
Each and every year consists of 376 days. There are no leap years.
- First Month: Faneluin (34 days)
- Second Month: Anarlosse (25 days)
- Third Month: Edhealasse (34 days)
- Fourth Month: Rasaalu (32 days)
- Fifth Month: Anarkalina (31 days)
- Sixth Month: Urnulina (33 days)
- Seventh Month: Naurnaara (33 days)
- Eighth Month: Tyelcartel (31 days)
- Ninth Month: Ujeregula (30 days)
- Tenth Month: Eregamandil (32 days)
- Eleventh Month: Moribel (31 days)
- Twelfth/Last Month: Randametta (30 days)
Days of The Week Edit
Each week has Eight days: